Saturday, November 30, 2013

Joy Dare, Week 3: Aunt Status, Golden, Singleness

Joy Dare, Week 3

Day 15: 3 Gifts Golden: 
Starbucks Gold Card,
Little Gold shoes on a baby,
Gold staircase at the Oxford Exchange where we had Girl staff time.

Day 16: 3 Gifts Hard Eucharisto: 
Ann Voskamp describes it as the hard discipline to lean into the ugly…the hard times… and still be able to give thanks, find joy, find grace.)
For my years of singleness in my 20's as I think its helped me know myself more.
For  the lack of Bible Study women leaders, as I think its an opportunity to trust Jesus.
For raising support. Though hard at times, its one of the main things that has increased my trust in God the last 6 years.

Day 17: 3 Gifts of Laughter 
Laughing with Katie
Laughing with Mom
Hearing a little child laugh at the store

Day 18: A Gift made, shared, passed on
Two cupcakes from Dough Bakery, made by the baker, shared with my friend Laura who flew in from Kansas, and passed on to each other to try the other cupcake!

Day 19: 3 Gifts Autumn
Cotton on the side of the road as we drove on a rode trip
Cooler weather as we drove north
Apples

Day 20: 3 Gifts of Traditions
The Navigators and their dedication to Spiritual Generations
Heart Conversations at conferences with the single ladies
Seeing Deb pray for people at the conference

Day 21: 3 Gifts Family
My mom
My sister
My new niece or nephew coming in May:)





No comments:

Post a Comment