Random things I've been wondering lately. I'd tweet them if I had a twitter account, but I don't. So, here it goes:
1. How did Carly Rae Jepsen's phrase, Call me Maybe actually become part of people's every day speech?
2. Why do Singles Pastors always reference their amazing wives and children in front of an audience that is filled with people who can not relate to these statements?
3. Why is peppermint bark called bark when it doesn't resemble a dog or a tree?
4. Why do people always assume I'm still in college?
5. How does FedEx get an order from China to Hong Kong to Taiwan to Alaska to Tennessee to my door stop at precisely 10AM in 5 days after my order?
6. Why is Publix such an exceptional grocery store?
7. Is Facebook going to take over the world?
8. How long did it take to grow the Christmas tree that now sits in my living room?
Those are my random thoughts this week.