Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Living for more, Feeling like a Kid

Walking through this crazy thing we call life, I am often intrigued. Intrigued by people, situations, books, interactions, humorous encounters, laughable moments, nature, and travels. In all these things, I'm reminded that these are only hints of what is to come.  Recently I was reminded that "what is seen is temporal, what is unseen is eternal." It reminds me that these hints come from The One and Only, the God, Jesus whom I follow. That these instances are reflections from the unseen making there way into this life. And I'm reminded in my heart..yes..the living for More is where I want to be. And I strive to Live for More than is seen by my eyes.

The side note of this is that I am a girl with adventures. These adventures don't always seem adult like, even though I'm 30. And as I learn to live and walk in life, be responsible, be grown-up, I sometimes stop and laugh at how I don't always feel like an adult, but a kid, enjoying life and people, without cares in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Thirty year olds need to have kid-like adventures. Glad you finally set up your blog (at 3 am or something equally ridiculous). Looks awesome. I'm looking forward to hearing about you. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. intregued by books? like twilight??

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right!! Blog away friend! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete